06 Nov News from General Assembly
on October 19th, 2021 – as every year, our general assembly meeting took place. Due to the corona pandemic, we had to meet online.
We would like to thank everyone who was there.
There are a couple of changes again this year within the EV-ESM Board, which I would like to report on.
We welcome 5 new members:
- EN language section – Anne Ridings
- IT language section – Magda Vecchi
- FR language section – Vanessa Doublier
- Health and Safety – Catherine Jenewein
- Canteen – Fabrizio Marrone
A lot has also happened within the existing board team:
- After 3 years within the team as a representative for kindergarten and canteen, I am taking over the chairmanship
- Roberto Trimarchi changes to deputy chairman
- in addition to after school care, Désirée Kandolo also takes over kindergarten oversight
The goals that we pursue remain the same and serve to continue to offer our children a nice and pleasant atmosphere:
- Managing the quality of the services
- Improvement of communication, be it in the direction of the school or the parents (e.g. with the finalization of our new booking system)
- Support with educational topics
The entire EV-ESM Board remains at your disposal. Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome. Please feel free to write us an email. Contact information can be found at https://www.ev-esm.org/association/board/.
You also can contact the EV-ESM office team if you have problems / suggestions via the following email address: email@example.com.
I would like to thank all board members for the next 2 years of cooperation and commitment.